LIVE LONGER TOGETHER
At Grocery Pup, we’re focused on making food that’s both healthy and delicious for our beloved pups.
Our unique sous-vide cooking method delivers on this by slow cooking our food long and slow for 2 hours. During this time, our ingredients marinate in tasty beef juices and create a natural beef gravy that pup’s can’t resist.
Other Health Benefits of Sous-Vide Cooking Are:
- 40% higher nutrient retention than stove-top cooking
- Incredibly delicious food since everything marinates in meat juices as it cooks for 2 hours
- Each 3 Ib bag has individual one pound
- Bags are easy to store in your freezer.
- To prepare a delectable fresh meal, simple defrost a patty before meal time.
- For a speedy defrost, place a patty in room temp
water for 20 mins.
- Keep the remaining thawed patty in the fridge for
up to 7 days.
HOW MANY PORTIONS TO A PATTY?
The daily allowance of food on a natural real food diet is calculated based on a percentage of body weight. Factors such as metabolism, activity levels, breed, age and whether your pet is over or underweight must be taken into account.
Not ready to go all fresh? Cut our portions in half to use Grocery Pup as a mixer.
*Each patty is 1 pound (equivalent to 2 cups). There are 3 patties in one 3lb bag.
Once opened, patties are good in the fridge for 7 days.
BUT WILL MY PUP
Nope, they’ll love it! Seriously, we still get surprised by just how much our canine customers gobble up Grocery Pup.
If for whatever reason your pup doesn’t go crazy over it, we offer our Grocery Pup Money-Back Guarantee. If your pup’s tastebuds don’t jive with our food, we’ll refund you promptly.